2012/04/10

OOTD || RED RED RED

Today when I left home the weather was some what questionable. I was glad it wasn't raining and could walk peacefully. But as the day goes on it started to freaking raining bahhh and worst, it was cold and I wasn't prepared for that. Despite the uncertain weather conditions my best friend still took some photos yey! thanks gurl!!

 I don't know why but today I just felt like wearing a lot of red .
  Stradivarius cap -  Montecampo backpack
Bershka jeggings - Hera boots - Primark belt - Mom's top
As I was going home I almost felt from this boots, embarrassing moment, the floor was slippery and these boots suck on wet floor.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE YOUR BLOG <33
    i'm following you
    mind to follow back? :)

    www.feliciayohana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...