2014/02/07

Packing || Algarve

As I promissed, here are the things that I brought with me on this four days trip. I brought casual clothes to be confortable in. In terms of makeup, I brought more things than what I will use as usual... But I forgot to bring makeup remover! Classic mistake...
I've always been an overpacker, I bring one thousand things for every trip. I always think "What if I need this?!", and I will never need it and end up never using it. However, this time was different, I tried to bring only the minimun and essencial items, so I could bring a bag without wheels, that is light and easy to carry.

Como prometi aqui estão as coisinhas que trouxe comigo nesta pequena visita de 4 dias.
São roupas muito descontraídas para andar por aqui à vontade. Em termos de maquilhagem, trouxe mais coisas do que vou usar, e esqueci-me do desmaquilhante, um erro crasso!
Sempre fui uma pessoa que traz mil e uma coisas para todas as viagens. Penso sempre "E se precisar disto?!", e acabo por trazer coisas que nunca vou usar. Desta vez tentei, trazer o mínimo e essencial, para conseguir trazer tudo numa mala sem rodas e que seja leve e fácil de transportar. Mesmo assim, até podia ter cortado numa coisa ou outra haha
 1 - Primark | 2 -Tiger | 3 - Primark | 4 - ZARA
 5 - No idea | 6 - Second Hand | 7 - Lefties | 8 - Stradivarius
 9 e 10 - Primark
 11 - ASOS | 12 - ZARA


13 - Stradivarius | 14 - Primark | 15 - Lefties
16 - No Idea | 17 - Accessorize | 18 - Casio


 20 - Pioneer | 21 - Samsonite | 22 - No Idea

23 - HP | 24 - LOTR The Fellowship of the Ring | 25 - | 26 - Samsung | 27 - Camera charger/Carregador da máquina | 28 - Phone charger/Carregador do telemóvel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...